- -Some balloons
- -White glue
- -Wool (different colours)
- -A dish
- -A paint brush
- First, inflate a balloon like a tennis ball.
- Secondly, wrap the balloon with the wool until you can’t see gaps.
- Next, mix glue and water in a dish and then, put it on the balloon with a paint brush.
- After that, let it dry until the wool becomes hard.
- Finally, poke the balloon and take it out carefully.
And…you can put a thread and hang it on your Christmas tree!!!
Adela y Claudia 6º Primaria Alumnas de Inglés de Viaje al Centro de la Ciencia.